Clista Woods has been in the health & fitness industry for over 20 years. Her journey began as a young athlete who excelled in volleyball, basketball & track. This gave her the vision and passion to start her career as a personal trainer.
In effort to expand her capabilities she became a certified exercise rehabilitation specialist. This enables her to work with people with severe disabilities and who have experienced back, knee, shoulder or neck injuries.
She produced her own Core Stability DVD in 2002 which shows the importance of a strong core to maintain proper alignment and posture. The DVD shows a variety of exercises (beginners, intermediate & advanced).
Clista’s desire was to provide a complete wellness profile for her clients that include nutritional support, vitamin & herbal supplements along with anti-aging and stress management. She opened Clista’s Wellness Studio in 2009 which allowed her to create a space to provide a positive experience for personal growth.
Certifications & Specially Training Areas:
- ACIM-PFIT CPFT – American College of Integrative Medicine Certified Personal Fitness Trainer
- ACIM-PFIT-RES-C – American College of Integrative Medicine Rehabilitative Exercise Specialist – Certified
- Advanced Human Performance Specialist Training – Professional Fitness Instructor Training
- ACIM-PFIT Certification Examiner – American College of Integrative Medicine – Professional Fitness Instructor Training
- Powerhouse Pilate’s Mat and Reformer Certified Pilate’s Instructor